Sunday, February 16, 2014

In the spirit of Saint Valentine

In the spirit of the holiday, I've found many Valentines day displays, but these two were my favorite. They are both very simple yet eye catching, and elegant. The first one is advertising some quite wonderful high heels. This display is beautiful, they have a nice use of color, reds for Valentines day. The reds go well together it's not too much and they don't ever clash. There is a good level to it, I imagine from the outside it is around eye level. It is very feminine which I think is to its advantage, for the holiday and the product. If I saw these shoes in a window I would go into that store immediately! 

As for this display, it is also simple and elegant. They have a fantastic use of focal point the arrows point straight to the product and your eye goes there instantly. The arrows are very pretty, reminiscent of cupid and the heart formation is a nice detail. The gold color was a good choice it gives off a lavish and indulgent vibe, and of course every woman wants indulgence on Valentines day.